Fertilizer (Urea, NPK)
Urea or carbamide is an organic compound with the chemical formula CO(NH2)2. The molecule has two —NH2 groups joined by a carbonyl (C=O) functional group. GO-NIR ONLINE sensor is used in monitoring the quality of the urea melt.
The downstream process involve with the producing of Nitrogen, phosphorus, Potassium based (NPK) fertilizers.GO-NIR ONLINE sensor is used to monitoring the ratio of the macro and micro nutrients of the fertilizers.
Benefits and advantages
For process optimization through:
- Increased quality control and yield
- Reduce rework through continuous measurement
- Reduce variation during start up
- Alerts customer when production parameters are out of spec
- To be close to target specifications
- All results, photos and changes are kept in a folder enabling 100% traceability with software